Nainital Bank Recruitment for Management Trainee 2017
bank exam,nainital bank,the nainital bank ltd.
bank exam,nainital bank,the nainital bank ltd, has known as Nainital Bank is a scheduled commercial bank founded in 1922, the bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Baroda has of now it has more than 130 branches are there and is listed as a scheduled bank by reserve bank of India.
Nainital Bank has released notification for Management Trainee, candidates can apply from govtjobnewz.com and the eligibility criteria such as number of posts, name of the posts, education qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, exam fees are given below.
1. NUMBER OF POSTS: NOT DISCLOSED
2. NAME OF THE POST:
- MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
3. EDUCATION QUALIFICATION:
- CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE PASSED GRADUATION/ POST GRADUATION WITH MIN 55% MARKS IN EITHER OF GRADUATION/ POST GRADUATION EXAMINATION IN THE STREAMS OF ARTS/ SCIENCE/ COMMERCE/ AGRICULTURE/ MBA/ B.TECH/ MCA/ BCA FROM A RECOGNISED UNIVERSITY
- PROFICIENCY IN COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE AND KNOWLEDGE OF HINDI & ENGLISH ARE ESSENTIAL
4. AGE LIMIT:
- GENERAL/ OBC: MIN 21 AND MAX 27 YEARS
- SC/ ST: MIN 21 AND MAX 32 YEARS
5. PAY SCALE:
- RS 25,000/MONTH
6. SELECTION PROCESS:
- ONLINE EXAM
7. EXAMINATION FEES:
- ONLINE MODE: RS 850 AND SEPARATE GST WILL BE APPLY @18%
8. APPLY LINK: CLICK HERE
9. DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE